Wednesday 15 November 2017

Lego Town

Greenland again today, with a couple of photos of Tasiilaq as we arrived. My first impressions were of a town built from lego, with simple buildings in bright colours scattered across the hillside. My layout came from A Most Magical Scrapbook once again; Shimelle's designs are so useful for pairs of 4x6 photos in the same orientation.

I've mostly been working with Photo Play's Boarding Pass collection for this album, but I did pull out other papers too and this floral just seemed right for this page; it's the first time I've used it and I will ensure that it repeats on other pages. The stamped globe is a motif that has already appeared on a number of pages and I'll be continuing to use that too.




Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations, Papermania
Paper - Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage, Photo Play Boarding Pass
Vellum - American Crafts
Letters - Hobbycraft
Journalling Card - Project Life
Washi Tape - Tesco, Little B
Word Sticker - Tim Holtz
Puffy Stars - Bella Boulevard
Enamel Dots - Studio Calico, Echo Park
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Spellbinders Circle Dies
American Crafts/Shimelle Starshine Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment