Sunday 5 November 2017

Reflections in Tjörnin

I appear to be concentrating on the Icelandic portion of our cruise at the moment. It's not a conscious decision; I'm just picking off the easy pages, the ones where I only took a few photos so choosing which ones to print and scrap is fairly straightforward. 

Tjörnin is a small lake in Reykjavik. We sat here for a rest, my husband did some painting and we walked part way round it. We also took photos of the waterfront buildings and their reflections. I picked out three for this page, from different parts of the lake, and stacked them up in a page design lifted from Shimelle's class A Most Magical Scrapbook. Stacking three photos in a column is nothing new, but I do like the look of the extra paper at the bottom and the camera strip across the join for something just a bit different from my usual designs.



Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations
Paper - Photo Play Boarding Pass, Echo Park Winter Park, Pink Paislee Memorandum
Letters - American Crafts, Jillibean Soup, My Mind's Eye
Vellum - American Crafts
Washi Tape - Tesco
Mistable Stars - Studio Calico
Enamel Dots - Simple Stories
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot
Spellbinders Circle Die
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die

No comments:

Post a Comment