Monday 15 January 2018

Briksdalbreen

I think I've finished with Greenlandic pages now, so I'm moving back to the Norwegian part of our cruise. We visited the Briksdal glacier from Olden, and I've done a couple of pages so far (Now & Then and In Retreat), but I still have more to make from that trip. 


I was pleased to see a sketch with triangular elements from Let's Get Sketchy this month as I've only done one page with a large triangle for this album, so I need to repeat them. I started this page with a single 4x6 photo replacing the smaller pair on the sketch, but then decided to include a second one.

There wasn't space for both title and journalling below my photos so I moved the title to the side. My Thickers are almost the same colour as my background but their dimension keeps them easy to read.


Supplies

Cardstock - Craft Sensations
Paper - Simply Creative, Photo Play Boarding Pass, Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage, Crate Paper Farmhouse, Pink Paislee Memorandum
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Camera Sticker - Photo Play Boarding Pass
Globe Diecut - atd
Washi Tape - The Works
Cork Hearts - Freckled Fawn
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz
Enamel Dots - American Crafts/Shimelle, Marianne Designs
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Mister Huey's, Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Spellbinders Circle Dies

11 comments:

  1. Great layout with great pictures!Love how you used the thickers!Thank you for joining us at LGS❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Natsuko! I love how you used the thickers on the side for the title! Great layout. Thanks for playing with Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures indeed! Love your take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, I agree with Bethany I love the way you used the thickers. Thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at lets Get Sketchy with this amazing take on the sketch. Love how you used landscape photos and made them work beautifully. Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great place to visit! Thanks for sharing this with us at Let's Get Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS, we love having you here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice picture! ! ! It is a cool work ☆
    Thank you for participating in Let'sGetSketchy ♪

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your layout.... looks great. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete