Wednesday 17 January 2018

Kleivafossen

I appear to be working backwards through our trip to Briksdal; we passed the waterfall Kleivafossen en route to Briksdalbreen and this page will immediately precede the last one that I made.

There were three photos that I wanted to include - a distance shot, one from below and one across the waterfall - and I printed them all at 4x6, lining them up across the page. This is a layout that I've used many times, with paper strips above and below the photos, but I changed things a bit by cutting the stripe paper on the diagonal.


I'd previously cut and not used the camera die-cut, but it found a home on this page, and I balanced it with a ticket cluster diagonally opposite.

Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations
Paper - Photo Play Boarding Pass, Pink Paislee Memorandum, Basic Grey Dasher
Letters - Pebbles
Washi Tape - Tesco, Unknown
Enamel Dots - Doodlebug
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot
X-Cut Camera Die
X-Cut Travel Dies
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Little B Arrows Die
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment