Thursday 4 January 2018

Lea Valley Walk

This page has been a long time in the making; I've pulled out the photos and papers and then put them away again more than once. It's a page-and-a-half from a walk I took along the Lea Valley almost two years ago, and which I blogged at the time (Part 1 & Part 2). Part of the problem was the sheer number of photos that I took; I had culled them down to 20 previously but this time I ditched a few more to give me a 15-photo page. I kept the photos (with captions) on the 12x12 part of the page and put a map and my journalling on the 6x12 part to the right. The walk is way-marked with swan symbols, which I photographed at the time and then used in my embellishment clusters.




Supplies
Cardstock - Dovecraft, Bazzill
Paper - Pinkfresh Studios Felicity, Echo Park Everyday Memories, Basic Grey Serenade
Ephemera - Simple Stories Carpe Diem
Washi Tape - Ebay
Puffy Stickers - American Crafts/Shimelle
Enamel Dots - Docrafts, Eyelet Outlet
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Big Shot & Provo Craft Alphabet Dies
X-Cut Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment