Thursday 11 January 2018

The Flower Valley

I've almost finished the Tasiilaq section of my cruise album (for Iceland, Greenland and Norway), just two pages to go now. This one's a double for the walk we took into the Flower Valley, along the river there to a waterfall.



I picked out the five photos that best illustrate the walk, and started with a page design from Shimelle Laine's 4x6 Photo Love class, though my version has fewer paper layers.

Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations, Bazzill
Paper - Photo Play Boarding Pass, Basic Grey Boxer
Letters - Simply Creative
Die-Cuts - Photo Play Boarding Pass
Puffy Stickers - American Crafts/Shimelle Go Now Go
Wood Veneer - Creative Embellishments, Freckled Fawn
Washi Tape - Little B
Enamel Dots/Stars - Marianne Designs
Ink - Ranger
Mist - Mister Huey's, Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot
Quickutz Tab Die
Spellbinders Circle Die
X-Cut Travel Mini Dies
X-Cut Circle Punch

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that I love all your pages. I plan to scraplift lots of them this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them Marie. Scraplift away, but please remember to mention me if you share them. Thanks.

      Delete