Friday 25 February 2011

Grandad

This is the seventh scrapbook sketch (but the 13th overall) in the Sketch-a-thon at My Sketch World. I feel like I've done a lot of two-photo layouts recently, and the new Sketchy Thursdays sketch is another for two photos, so I decided to use a single landscape picture this time. I found this one of my Grandad with all five of his grandchildren. It is a family favourite and deserves to be scrapped.

I have just received the latest copy of Scrapbook Magazine and the free Serif papers are perfect for the green and pastels in the photo. The serif papers had a paper heart with them, but it was too small for my journalling so I cut out a larger one and sewed round the edge, hanging it from the paper with ribbons.


Supplies
Paper - Serif Spring in Your Step
Card - DCWV Neutral Stack
Rub-On Letters - Making Memories
Ribbon & Buttons - from Stash
Embroidery Thread - DMC
'Family' Tag - K & Co Hannah Scrap Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment