Saturday 5 February 2011

Lake District

While looking at other peoples Pencil Lines layouts, I came across several mentions of Sketchy Thursdays and decided to investigate that blog too. I had been wondering how I was going to scrap my husband's walking trip to the Lake District as I struggle with multiple landscape photos. When I saw this sketch, I had a solution. I enlarged the photos so that they were landscape rather than the squares given. I was probably influenced by the pattern in the sketch when choosing my papers but I have used the Spruce Argyle paper before on his walking pages as the colours are usually a good match for the photos.

Supplies
Paper - Dream Street Papers Unique Boutique, Chatterbox Small Spruce Argyle
Embellishments - atd
Title Font - Papyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment