Sunday 3 April 2011

Adventure Island

Another two photo sketch from Pencil Lines this week but I didn't have a suitable pair of pictures from the Norwegian cruise. Another project on the go is my 2007 album so I turned to these pictures of my son's birthday theme park trip. They aren't great quality and I was undecided about scrapping them but it seems a shame not to document the trip. I wanted to position the photos to block out a stranger on the ride so I moved them left and moved the title right compared with the sketch. The pair of tickets obscure a stray head that got into shot.



Supplies
Paper - Junkitz Pastel Petite Plaid
Card - Papermania
Tickets - Paperhouse
Star Brads - HOTP
Star Tacks - Scrapbook Interiors
Paper Stars - from Stash
Letters - Lakeland


No comments:

Post a Comment