Tuesday 16 August 2011

In the Pool

I'm not doing Shimelle's challenges in any particular order - and next up is her Colour Story Challenge - create a project in red, white and aqua! I don't use much red in my layouts so this was rather troublesome. I was going to skip it but decided to check my paper first just in case I had a red patterned paper (solid red seems too intense though I do have red cardstock). Much to my own surprise I found this card that I bought for a cruise album a few years ago and didn't use. We came back from another cruise just last week so I have another stack of photos to scrap, including these pics of my children in the pool. Red, white and aqua - mission accomplished.


Supplies
Card - Unknown/Unlabelled
Paper - Far and Away Pool Water
Life Ring Embellishments - Cut from a Bon Voyage borders sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment