Wednesday 17 August 2011

Trail of the Kings

On to Shimelle's 12th (and final) challenge, though my fourth. I will have to go back and tackle the harder ones! 

The Signature Accent Challenge is to "create a page with a product or a technique you love so much you use it relatively often. Maybe it’s become your signature accent! Whatever it might be, put it on show and share it with us!"

I don't use a great deal of embellishments on my layouts, so I don't really have a special accent that I use a lot. However, when I have a set of three photos with a mixture of orientations I frequently find myself returning to this layout combination. It is a very flexible layout as the size and orientation of the photos and the position of the single photo can give different size spaces for title and journalling. I vary the backing with no mat, one mat (as here) or three mats for the photos and have also put a circle of paper behind the trio of photos. This is a tried and trusted layout which I use over and over again. 


Supplies
Paper - EK Success Beauty Dotted
Card - DCWV Natural Stack
Letters - Making Memories


No comments:

Post a Comment