Monday 26 September 2011

Snug as a Bug

I've had a busy weekend - a trip to the Big Stamp and Scrapbook Show on Saturday followed by a day at Adventure Island with my son and his friends yesterday. I did manage to fit in a bit of scrapping, starting a layout on Saturday evening and finishing it yesterday evening. The photos I took last night looked too yellow so I've had to wait for this morning to try again. The layout is for Shimelle's Sketch of the Week which used two 4x6 portrait photos: 

I rotated the sketch to use landscape photos, but I found that I had to crop them so that I didn't obscure the word CAMPING on my background paper.


Another part of Shimelle's post was to see how much of the layout we could create from scraps and I am proud to say that all of the paper and card (except that background) were from off-cuts. I cut the brown card for the title panel from a Fiskars template and added a journalling tag - the only new thing on the page.

Supplies
Paper - Karen Foster Camping Collage, Basic Grey Archaic
Card - DCWV Natural Stack
Letters - Cosmo Cricket
Journalling Tag - Kaisercraft


No comments:

Post a Comment