Sunday 30 October 2011

Entering Stavanger

Another page for my Norwegian Cruise scrapbook - this one is actually the page before the last one, and it describes our arrival in the city of Stavanger and our plans for the day. I used Shimelle's Starting Point from last weekend for this one, with three strips of the same paper running the full width of the page. It's hard to see, but there is an additional piece of scalloped paper at the top of the widest strip:


I kept this fairly simple, with two 4x6 photos mounted in a block. I cut more scallops along the bottom of my journalling panel and slipped it under the scalloped border on the widest strip.

Supplies
Paper - The Paper Loft Green Grid, Junkitz Earth Petite Plaid, Basic Grey Eva Pomade, Basic Grey Blitzen Pear
Letters - Papermania

No comments:

Post a Comment