Tuesday 29 November 2011

Alex

It's been a while since I did a layout from a Pencil Lines sketch. They had a run of sketches that didn't inspire me, but the last two sketches have been much better. Firstly Sketch 260 from 20 November:


I stuck closely to the sketch and used a selection of papers from Pebbles with this photo of my baby nephew. The Pebbles papers are a mixture of old and new - some from the New Additions range and some older ones that I picked up in the January sales, plus I used the piece with bibs and bootees from Papermania. The journalling spot is one that I downloaded from Scrapbooks Etc and cropped to use just the top part.

EDIT (November 2013): Something about this page had always bugged me, and I couldn't work out what it was. Two years on, I've finally realised that the angles of the photo and the bib and bootee paper were the issue; I've now straightened them out and handwritten the journalling directly on the background.


Supplies
Paper - Pebbles, Papermania
Letter Stickers - Crate Paper
Ribbon - from Stash
Bird Embellishment - Pebbles
Journalling Spot - from Scrapbooks Etc

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely page! How precious is he. Thanks for playing along with my sketch at Pencil Lines. I love reading about how it inspired you.

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete