Wednesday 16 November 2011

Christmas Tradition

As part of her Christmas Crafting weekend, Shimelle shared a post from Lain Ehmann about telling the stories behind the pictures - the stuff that no-one would know unless we wrote it down - and challenged us to document a holiday memory in our scrapbooks.

I deliberately took photos of my children decorating the Christmas tree last year for exactly that reason - to record my memories of tree decorating when I was a child and a tradition which I have passed on.

The photos and layout are fairly predictable:

 But the journalling was the important part (click for a larger picture if you cannot read this):


Supplies
Paper - Craft Creations Christmas Scrolls/Holly/Stripes
Stickers- docrafts
Ribbon - Lindt
Peel-Offs - from Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment