Monday 16 January 2012

Happy Birthday Tag

Another challenge from the New Year Crop at My Scrapbook Nook - this one was to create a tag using 2 Patterned Papers, at least 1 diecut or punch, 1 ribbon, and some embossing (or stickles or glaze), but a maximum of ten products. It was set by Katarina who provided a video of her making her tag. Having watched the video once, I gathered my products and played it again, following her design and scrapping along with her. This is her design on the left, and mine on the right:


I don't do embossing but my diecut flower was already embossed so I hope that will count. I have the patterned papers, the diecut, 2 punched shapes and the ribbon, and I used eight products in total.  

Supplies
Paper - Hot Off the Press, plus some from stash
Mesh, Ribbon, Embossed Flower - from Stash
Sentiment - Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment