Monday 12 March 2012

Smile

Another day, another page from Malaysia, but this time it's children rather than buildings. I took my inspiration for the overlapping rectangles from this layout by Magda in the gallery at Two Peas in a Bucket.

I struggled with a colour combination and turned to the message board at Two Peas, where the wonderful Shimelle suggested a few possibilities from the Design Seeds website. One of those combinations lead me to the Mia Collection by Crate Paper. I only had two sheets, but they are double sided, giving me four patterns to play with.

Supplies
Card - Bazzill Dotted Swiss
Paper & Letters - Crate Paper Mia Whirl/Water Lilies
Ink - Dovecraft
Thread - DMC
Pen - Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen

Tools
EK Success Corner Punch
Bazzill Paper Piercer
  

No comments:

Post a Comment