Sunday 4 March 2012

In Grandma's Kitchen

Today I have yet another layout of my son as a toddler for you - my daughter is getting jealous so it may be time to break out the pink paper for her. Over at My Scrapbook Nook, Hilde took this layout by Scrappin_in_AK from the gallery

                    and turned it into this sketch:








Then it was our turn to make pages from the sketch, rather than scraplifting Scrappin_in_AK directly. I kept the general position of the papers and journalling, with a larger photo and came up with this version:

I had trouble with the cluster of tags and ended up dumping them in favour of stars and buttons which I moved around the page.

Supplies
Paper - Pebbles New Addition Boy
Card - DCWV
Felt Stars - Pebbles
Letters - American Crafts
Buttons - from Stash
Thread - DMC

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
EK Success Corner Punch
Bazzill Paper Piercer

No comments:

Post a Comment