Wednesday 7 March 2012

Waxworks

I got a bit obsessed with challenges recently and have been scrapping a lot of really old photos. Time to get back to the modern stuff and try to finish a few albums. I want to complete 2011 before I start on 2012 and I still have a Far East holiday from 2009 to finish. And I still have one double page from 2010 that I keep putting off.

Anyway, these are some pics from Madame Tussauds last October. I took dozens of photos and some were better than others. I decided to make a grid of the best and add borders top and bottom, similar to the March (3 photo) layout from Shimelle Laine's 4x6 Photo Love series last year.

There weren't many colours in the photos, just a few splashes of red and one with hot pink, so I decided to use paper from a Valentine's range that I received in a mixed lot from Creative Craft World last week.

Supplies
Card - Chartwell Studio
Paper - Fancy Pants Love Story
Letter Stickers - Pebbles
Stars & Ribbon - from Stash

Tools
Fiskars Bracket Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
EK Success Corner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment