Friday 27 April 2012

1.2.3

I was all scrapped out by Sunday afternoon and I didn't finish the last two challenges from Shimelle's online scrapbooking weekend; in fact I had a complete break until I saw a new challenge on the forum at My Scrapbook Nook. All those who signed up are to scraplift any layout from the person above them in the list. I got Diana B and chose this layout from her gallery:


I took the opportunity to combine it with Challenge 16 from Shimelle (better late than never):
Initially I was going to scrap one of my children at three different ages, just as Diana did, but then I remembered a trio of photos that I pulled ages ago of my nephew, son and daughter in the same baby chair. The colour scheme isn't typical for baby photos but I think it works.

Supplies
Paper - Sandylion Boy Oh Boy
Scraps - Basic Grey Indian Summer, Fancy Pants Summers End, K&Co Hannah, Crate Paper Little Sprout
Numbers - American Crafts Thickers
Border Sticker - Crate Paper Farmhouse
ABC Embellishment - Making Memories?
Ink - Dovecraft

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Fiskars Shape Cutter and Circle Templates
X-Cut Small Circle Punch
'Ordinary' Hole Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment