Sunday 20 May 2012

90

Anyone remember Shimelle's online scrapbooking weekend last month? There were 16 challenges and I said I would do them all, even if some would be late. I've finally done my last one  - Challenge 15: Scrap some Rubbish Photos.

My nan turned ninety earlier this year, and we gathered 14 family members together for a meal to celebrate. Due to a combination of poor restaurant lighting and people who kept moving I had a camera full of rubbish photos. Even the two that I took of just my nan were blurry. I picked the better one of the two and paired it with a smaller table shot, where everyone is actually in focus, but just not looking at the camera.

Supplies
Card - Papermania
Paper - Pink Paislee Prairie Hill (Country Meadow & Spool), Masterpiece Studios Bottoms Up
Rosette - Pink Paislee Prairie Hill Accolade Stickers
Numbers - American Crafts Thickers
Pen - Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circle Tempate
EK Success Corner Punch
Peel-Off Numbers - from Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment