Tuesday 29 May 2012

Friday Coffee

The latest Glitter Girl adventure at Two Peas in a Bucket is all about scrapping yourself, whether this is your childhood memories or your life today. Shimelle made two pages and I have scraplifted her 'Right Now' layout.

I used a photo from my birthday (which also appears in my Scrap Your Day mini-album) featuring me and my friends. Although it is a birthday photo, we meet every Friday for coffee and a chat so my journalling and title reflect this.

Supplies
Card - Bazzill Basics Kraft
Paper - Pink Paislee Snow Day,  Teresa Collins Timeless, Pebbles New Addition
Letters - Trimcraft Smirk 'For Her'
Sticker - K&Co Hannah Scrap Pad
Chipboard Mugs - Maya Road
Ink - Papermania, Dovecraft
Pen - Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circle Template
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment