Saturday 12 May 2012

It's Traditional

Another page for NSD at Two Peas - Challenge 7: Create with Polaroids. This could be a mock-up from a modern photo or you could use paper or stamps with the polaroid shape. I decided to use the real thing - the only polaroid photos that I actually have, two photos of our car covered in balloons and shaving foam after our wedding in 1993.

I used the latest Scrapbook Starting Point from Shimelle, but flipped it around as I found that I wanted my photos to the left of my journalling. I have several sheets of this Rosebud paper that I bought specifically for scrapping our wedding but this is the first page that I've made. 

The title is something that we now say to our children when we can't explain why we do certain things. Just why is it that we decorate the bride & groom's car?

Supplies
Paper - Sandylion Rosebud, MME Wild Asparagus, KaiserCraft Seaside, Pebbles Fresh Goods, Paper Adventures Love Hearts
Vellum - Paper Adventures Cream Ribbon
Letters - Anita's Glitterations
Heart Brad - Kit 'n' Kraft

No comments:

Post a Comment