Saturday 2 June 2012

Tractor Ride

I've just discovered the weekly challenges at Two Peas in a Bucket (I've only been a member for two years!) and last week's challenge was a sketch from Amy Heller.

The squares reminded me of an offcut of paper leftover from this page which I stitched to the page using my new sewing machine. I decided to scrap more photos from the same day but I wanted to use two of them. I played around with the page until I ended up here:

I almost ruined this page twice. Firstly, I switched the sewing machine from slow to fast instead of slow to manual on one of the lines, and then I dropped my ink pad on the page. Luckily I was able to cover up both of these potential disasters but I must be more careful in future.

EDITED 3 June 2012
While making this page, I decided to re-work the page linked above (which I did for a challenge but never really liked) and make a third page for the day from the same materials. More information on the next two blog posts but the three together look like this:



Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV Neutral Stack
Paper - SEI Seasoned (Spice Cubes), Kit 'n' Kraft, Echo Park This & That
Letters - Scenic Route
Ink - Dovecraft

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Bracket Square Shape Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment