Sunday 15 July 2012

The Middle of Nowhere

This was our holiday cottage in April this year, a farmhouse up a mile long private road in north Wales, an introduction to a series of pages from this holiday (hit the 'Wales' label for more). I used this week's Starting Point from Shimelle Laine, but I flipped it horizontally.


My page also fits with a couple of prompts from the
Something from Almost Nothing class, as I've used paper scraps (the piece with a circle pattern is L shaped, and the long stripy piece is actually two short pieces) and a length of ribbon.

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania
Paper - Basic Grey Max & Whiskers, My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart
Letters - October Afternoon Mini Market Stickers
Ribbon - Anita's
Flowers - Bo Bunny
Gems - Papermania Dew Drops

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment