Monday 23 July 2012

Thorpe Park

Last week's Glitter Girl Adventure (#29) at Two Peas in a bucket was about using paper with a scene rather than a pattern on it. I had a piece with a fairground scene on it, that I got as part of a mixed lot; I have pulled it out a few times, but I wasn't keen on the stalls across the bottom of the page and I wasn't sure how to use it. One of Glitter Girl's suggestions for pages like these was to cut the page down to 10x10 and surround it with a border, which was great as I could remove those stalls and concentrate on the ferris wheel.

We went to Thorpe Park a few weeks ago, so I decided to try using this paper with a group photo from the day:





















It's not one of my favourite pages, but I've used that paper and got another photo scrapped.

Supplies
Paper - Sugartree, Echo Park  Yours Truly, Fancy Pants Beach Bum, Fancy Pants Fancy Free
Cardstock - Papermania
Letters, Stars, Ribbon & Paint - from Stash

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment