Friday 30 November 2012

A Walk in the Snow

This is the fourth page that I made from Shimelle Laine's Perfect Collection class which I started with five sheets from Basic Grey's Granola collection.



It fits in with the three previous pages from this class, Friends, Taking Shelter and Alwen Reservoir, and they will run consecutively in my 2012 album.

I had enough pieces left for a fifth page, so I have make a 'starting point' layout. I used dark brown cardstock this time to make it a bit different from the other four and I will keep this for another album.



I just have a few tiny pieces left now, so small that I have no qualms about consigning them to the recycling bin, and this is probably the first time that I have completely used all the pieces of a collection. I got five pages from five sheets and I consider that to be about normal for me.

Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics, DCWV Neutral Stack
Paper - Basic Grey Granola
Letters - Pebbles, Bo Bunny Et Cetera
Gems - Dovecraft
Ink - Dovecraft

No comments:

Post a Comment