Friday 9 November 2012

Great Grandmother


Shimelle Laine started a new scrapbooking class called Scrapbook Remix last month. I signed up for it, but I've been busy with the UKS Cybercrop until now. We're in the third week of the class 'live' but I've gone right back to the first prompt to put her ideas into practice. We started off with ideas about colour and the first page I've done is monochromatic - shades of blue for my (then) new-born son and his great-grandmother.



The page is a scraplift of one of Shimelle's class pages (but you'll have to join in to see the original). I've added a small tag at the left of the photos which pulls out with my journalling, explaining the relationship. After all, my son has potentially four great-grandmothers.

Supplies
Paper - Pebbles New Arrival, Sandylion Blue Gingham, Sandylion Snowfall, K&Co Sea Glass + Scraps
Vellum - Paper Adventures
Letters - Fancy Pants Wave Searcher
Buttons - Papermania

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment