Sunday 18 November 2012

Happy Campers


This is another page from Shimelle's Scrapbook Remix class, a scraplift of one of her example layouts. The actual prompt was about using floral patterns on the page, but mine took another direction...

I had a couple of photos of our children on a camping holiday, but no photos of the tent or the campsite. I decided to use a paper with tents and trees to set the scene, but confine it to the background of the page so that it didn't overwhelm the photos. However I gutted the paper so I have a smaller piece to use elsewhere (and the corresponding photos identified). Both the title and the tree are old supplies that I am pleased to have used up.


Supplies
Paper - Karen Foster Campground, MME Howdy Doody + Scraps
Rub-On Title - Royal & Langnickel
Tree - Jolee's Boutique

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment