Sunday 4 November 2012

Hot Chocolate Break

The madness of the UKS CyberCrop is now over, so I will be returning to just one blog post per day. I still have a few challenge pages from the crop to share here, and there are two final classes today.

Tuesday's challenge came from CraftyPrincess and was called Paige Tooner. In the Paige Toon book 'Pictures of Lily' the main character Lily has a passion for photography and takes photos of what she sees while she wanders around her new home town so the challenge was to take a wander and snap a photo or photos to use on our layout. The weather has been too poor for a good walk, but we went ice skating that day and I took a phone photo of the children drinking hot chocolate at the rink. I actually designed the page in my head that afternoon but it took me until yesterday to get it down on paper:

Supplies
Paper - gcd studios - Hot Cocoa
Vellum - Robin's Nest
Letters - Woodware Chippies (inked), Bo Bunny Et Cetera, Doodlebug
Ribbon - Anita's
Ink - Ink It Up!

1 comment: