Monday 5 November 2012

Penguin Bay

This was the final challenge page that I was trying to make while they were 'live' but I didn't manage to finish in time. It was for Saturday's Animal Farm challenge where we simply had to feature an animal on our page.

I chose to scrap a group of penguins that we saw at the Cornish Seal Sanctuary this summer and decided to use a column of three 4x6 photos with a border sticker for speed (even though I ultimately missed the deadline).


The word sticker came from the same collection as the border, and I decided to use it here as the main reason that the seal sanctuary had penguins was to raise awareness of their plight in the wild. I thought that the Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow message fitted with this (and I've never even had a half-chance of using it before).

Supplies
Paper - Sandylion Sand, MME Follow Your Heart 6x6 Pad
Border & Word Stickers - Crate Paper Restoration
Ribbon - Papermania
Letters - American Crafts Remarks

1 comment:

  1. Love the striped ribbon and the teal border. Just perfect!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete