Wednesday 28 November 2012

Woof & Snuffle


Another of the prompts from Scrapbook Remix was a method of creating a page from almost nothing, a page made entirely of scraps. Shimelle suggested choosing a colour combination and pulling out all the scraps you have in those colours then arranging them in order from largest to smallest on the page in one big stack. I gave this a try with red and green and topped it off with a photo of our friends' dogs. 


This is a great way to bust a large number of scraps, and with so many patterns on the page it really doesn't need embellishing.

Do you see the tickers in the sidebar? I reached my initial target of 156 pages for the year (three per week) last month and I'm amazed that I have done another 52 since then. I think that both the UKS CyberCrop and Scrapbook Remix have helped me to get on with the scrapping rather than procrastinate over my choice of supplies.

Supplies
Cardstock - American Crafts
Paper - Includes Basic Grey, K&Co, Kit 'n' Craft
Label - K&Co Hannah
Letters - American Crafts Foam Thickers
Washi Tape - Trimcraft
Ink - Ink It Up!


1 comment:

  1. They work together really well, and the photo just pops right off the page. Nice job!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete