Sunday 9 December 2012

Afternoon Nap

I chose another old photo for this week's challenge at UK Scrappers which needed a small square photo. The challenge was set by heatherblossom and she asked us to use her favourite sketch, to use a colour combination of either purple/green or pink/brown and to use at least one brad and one blossom.

I chose pink and brown to go with a photo of my daughter as a baby, asleep in her pushchair. The sketch was rather fussy for me, so I used strips of paper behind the photo rather than the assortment of shapes in the sketch. I have my blossoms - a sprinkling of flower sequins across the diagonal - and just one brad next to the title circle. One thing is missing - my journalling - but I promise to add it later.


Supplies
Paper - Crate Paper Mia, Dovecraft Princess Fairytale, The Paper Loft Flip-Flops, Dovecraft Eastern Promise
Letters - Crate Paper Mia, JoAnn Craft Essentials
Brad - Pebbles New Addition
Ribbon & Sequins - from Stash

Tools
Fiskars Shape Cutter & Circles Template

No comments:

Post a Comment