Sunday 20 January 2013

Rock It

I started this page in response to CHA Challenge 9 at Two Peas in a Bucket - create a page with 9 things in your workspace right now. I'm pretty good at clearing away paper and card but some embellishments live on my desk and some just get left there, and my tools are always close at hand. I had a circle template and a bag of red buttons, but as I added red washi tape to my collection, I realised that I should divert this page towards Challenge 1: Use One Colour.

We're allowed a neutral (black, white, cream or grey) in addition to our one colour. I chose white cardstock and added red thread and red letters to my buttons and washi tape, but absolutely no patterned paper:



Supplies
Cardstock - American Crafts
Letters - docrafts
Washi Tape - Trimcraft
Buttons - from Stash
Thread - Anchor

Tools
Fiskars Circle Template
Bazzill Piercing Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment