Monday 14 January 2013

So Tiny & Cute

I'm still in the mood to scrap whatever photos I come across, rather than working on any of my half-finished albums. Today's photo is of my nephew when he was a baby (nearly 17 years ago). It was originally 10" x 8" but the top part of the photo had some floral bedding that was distracting attention from the baby. I had tried and failed to scrap this photo before, but I decided to crop out the top part, giving me a 10" x 6" photo.

I've seen and liked a few pages recently where everything is aligned at one side of the page. I decided to try this out, so I layered all my papers on the right hand side of the page.


I did make a mistake when cutting my papers - I originally planned to use the spotty paper as my background and the gingham as the strip below the photo, but I picked up and cut the wrong paper, so I ended up swapping them over. Oh well, no-one will ever know (except you, dear reader). And I will be more careful next time.

Supplies
Paper - Lily Bee Double Dutch, MME Lime Twist, MME Miss Caroline, Karen Foster Oh Boy Stripes
Letters - American Crafts Dear Lizzy Foam Thickers
Metal Words - Making Memories
Ink - docrafts
Paint - Mister Huey's Opaque White

1 comment:

  1. So cute indeed! Lovely baby memory.
    Great design. We won´t tell about the paper swap. ;)

    ReplyDelete