Friday 18 January 2013

Triops

I'm jumping to the final CHA Challenge at Two Peas now. Challenge 10 is to combine ten different brands of product on one page. At first sight, this seemed quite difficult, but when I looked back at my pages I realised that I do regularly combine that many manufacturers and that it shouldn't be too hard after all. With no other guidelines I decided to try to meet this challenge with my next page, whatever it would be.


The weekly challenge at UKScrappers was published on Monday and it was set by the Scatty Scrappers. They asked us to use this sketch, some new stash and five of something.

This seemed like the perfect opportunity to combine challenges. I've been re-organising my digital photos following a change of computer and I came across some that I had forgotten about, including photos of my son's first pets - some triops - and I picked one for this sketch.

My five of something are the row of glazed brads and my item of new stash is the stripey paper from Fancy Pants Winterland; it's a 2011 collection, but it's new to me having bought it on sale last week.

As for 10 different brands, I have two brands of card, three brands of paper and two brands of letters, plus the brads, twine and ink.

Supplies
Cardstock - American Crafts, DCWV
Paper - Fancy Pants Winterland, MME Miss Caroline, Sandylion Sand
Letters - All My Memories, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type
Brads - Papermania
Twine - Divine Twine
Ink - docrafts
Pen - Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen in Sepia

Tools
X-Cut Small Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment