Wednesday 6 March 2013

Blade Runner

Oscar Pistorius, the Blade Runner, was one of the big names of the Paralympics last summer. I'd planned to give him a page in my album and despite recent events I decided to go ahead with that plan. We saw the 200m final where he was beaten by Alan Oliveira and it was a story that I wanted to record. 

I used a large photo from before the start, where I have Pistorius' back view directly and his face on the large screen in the stadium, and I picked four smaller pictures and placed them in filmstrip frames to tell some of the story of the race.


Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics, Bazzill (Black)
Paper - MME Wild Asparagus, K&Co Cut 'n' Paste
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Big Shot
Provocraft Alphabet Dies
Sissix Film Strip Die


No comments:

Post a Comment