Sunday 17 March 2013

Cheering on Team GB

The vast majority of my Olympic and Paralympic pages have been singles, as I focused on different aspects of each session. However, the swimming races began to blur together as the evening went on and there wasn't really anything to separate them into different pages so I decided on a double.

My main memories are of the red hats that made our swimmers easy to spot and the noise when any of them was competing, whether they had a chance of a medal or not. This lead to the title of my page as I decided to focus on the British swimmers. I grouped photos from various races on separate coloured mats and spread them in two rows across the whole double page. I've done a lot of 'grid' pages in this album and I wanted to get away from these by tilting each piece slightly and adding extra random strips across the top and bottom.




Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics
Paper - Papermania Portobello Road, MME Wild Asparagus, MME Bohemian, K&Co Cut 'n' Paste
Letters - Papermania Alphamania
Gems - Making Memories
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Big Shot
Provocraft Alphabet Dies
X-Cut Ticket Stubs Die
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment