Friday 12 April 2013

Silver for Shelly

Did you miss me? I've had a week's holiday on the Peak District, followed by a weekend in Norfolk for my sister's wedding. Lots and lots of new photos to scrap, but first I need to finish off that Olympic and Paralympic album that I was working on before.

This page is actually from the same day as the last one I did, and used an offcut of the union flag paper from that page. It features the women's wheelchair marathon, where Britain's Shelly Woods won a silver medal. I actually have all three medallists in my photo and I ran my title 'around the corner' of it for Challenge #136 at Scrap Whispers


Supplies
Cardstock - Papermania Kraft Basics
Paper - Papermania Portobello Road, MME Wild Asparagus
Transparency - Fancy Pants Wave Searcher
Washi Tape - Trimcraft
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Big Shot and Ticket Stubs Die
Hobbycraft Star Punch

2 comments:

  1. Oh gorgeous - your journalling is so neat! Isn't it great how effective just a part of the Union flag is? LOL Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Whispers,
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you accented this page with little bits of washi tape. its so effective!

    ReplyDelete