Thursday 9 May 2013

Paper Strips Card

It's time for a card now, in response to the Princess and the Pea challenge at Scrap Whispers. Rosey made a card with lots of strips of paper which look a bit like all the mattresses that the princess slept on in the story, and she asked us to scraplift it. 

Here's my version, made for my brother's birthday next week:


And this was the original card from Rosey:


Supplies
Card - Craft Creations
Paper - Making Memories Fresh Anthology 6x6 Pack
Ink - Ink It Up!
Button & Tag - from Stash

Tools
Sewing Machine
Woodware Medium Scalloped Circle Punch

2 comments:

  1. Great scraplift! Perfect idea for a masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this. I could see adding a vintage photo and making it work very much for me! Thanks for sharing,
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete