Tuesday 4 June 2013

Climbers

I'm still scrapping photos from our holiday in Cornwall last year, though there are lots of new June challenges that I want to get stuck into. I'm hoping that I can combine the two.

For now, it's a single page based on Sketch Support's Sketch #20 from April last year. I did play around with the number of photos and the layout of the paper panels, but the sketch was my starting point.






















The photos are of our children climbing the cliffs above Trebarwith Strand on the north Cornwall coast.

Supplies
Cardstock - American Crafts, Papermania Kraft Basics
Paper & Pennant Stickers - Echo Park This & That
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Border Stickers - Doodlebug
Ink - docrafts
Mist - Mister Huey's
Paint - Folk Art

Tools
Big Shot & Circles Die

No comments:

Post a Comment