Sunday 30 June 2013

Curious

It's the last day of the month and I've just sneaked in another page from the June prompts in the Have I Got Scrap for You class at UKScrappers. This one was all about using strips of washi tape instead of patterned paper on the page. When I first read it, I didn't have enough co-ordinating washi tape to put together a page. Since then, I may have accumulated a few more rolls (courtesy of The Range) and noticed that I have a distinct preference for yellow, grey and aqua blue. With my colour scheme fixed, I went hunting for a single photo, picking one of my son as a baby investigating the washing machine:


With so many patterns in the tapes, I kept the other embellishments quite simple - small rows of brads and gems in matching colours.

Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill (Avalanche)
Washi Tape - Trimcraft, The Range, Queen & Co
Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Brads - HOTP
Gems - Papermania Dew Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment