Tuesday 24 September 2013

Climbing Sukkertoppen

Another double page for my Norwegian Cruise album, where I am using divided page protectors. These are photos from our day in Ålesund. In actual fact, we were just across the bay from the town, as we caught the local bus to the island of Hessa and walked up to its highest point - Sukkertoppen.

The left page is the back of my Ålesund page, and has photos of the path (such as it was) and the summit:


The right hand page has a couple of photos of the views from the top, then my daughter, another cruise ship, the traditional fire-boat that accompanied our departure, and the sunset.


One thing that is definitely bugging me about this project at the moment is the size of the pockets versus the size of my photos. Both are supposed to be 4" x 6", and 6" is 15.2cm, but the photos that I had printed are only 14.9cm wide. This means that I have had to add a 'filler' strip to most of the 4x6 photo pockets. I have only had 30 photos printed so far, so I will try another developer for my next batch of pictures and see if they are the same.

Supplies
Paper - Daisy D's Butter Polka Dot, MME Follow Your Heart, MME Lost & Found 3, MME MIss Caroline, Crate Paper DIY Shop, Pink Paislee Indigo Bleu, Pink Paislee Portfolio
Letters - October Afternoon
Washi Tape - Queen & Co, Trimcraft, The Range
Wood Veneer Circles - Studio Calico
Butterflies - Prima
Gems - Dovecraft
Ink - Ink It Up!

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch
Craft Creatives Tiny Flower Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment