Tuesday 3 September 2013

DIY David

Today I'm sharing a page I made with Sketch #38 from Sketch-n-Scrap, which was originally posted on 1 August. I really liked the overlapping rectangles in the sketch and picked my photos quite quickly - my son assembling his first flat-pack furniture - but took longer to choose paper due to the sheer amount of brown in the photos. Turquoise seemed to be the best match and I have papers from three collections on the page. The finishing touch for the DIY theme was the brads that look like screw-heads that I won from Crystal at Crystal's Garden as part of Sketch-n-Scrap's birthday celebrations earlier this year.



There's nothing like viewing a page on the computer screen to make you realise that you've forgotten something. In this case, it's my journalling and I have done it now.

Supplies
Paper - K&Co Mira, Crate Paper DIY Shop, Crate Paper The Pier
Letters - American Crafts Foam Thickers
Border Sticker - Crate Paper Farmhouse Collection
Brads - from Crystal @ Crystal's Garden
Cogs - Scrap Revolution
Staples - Making Memories

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment