Sunday 20 October 2013

A Day at the Seaside

This week's Team Challenge at UKScrappers was set by Ally and has four parts - to use pink or pink and blue, three or more photos, five (or more) lines of writing and a title that starts 'A Day At' or 'A Day In'.

I started from that title, and chose a trio of old seaside photos. I recently sorted my scraps box into about 15 sets of papers, so I pulled the bag with scraps of beach papers in it. I didn't actually use the specific beach papers, but I did use some blue and yellow papers from the bag. I tried to work in the pink from the challenge, but it wasn't happening.


Supplies
Paper - docrafts Spring Chic, Craft Creations Meadow Stripe
Letters - Stickopotamus, October Afternoon

Tools
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment