Wednesday 4 December 2013

A Squash & A Squeeze

This is my third page from the Mini Cyber Crop at UKScrappers. It's for Challenge 7 which was to use a Starting Point for a page. The basic paper layers in a starting point are already in place (a bit like a sketch) but you can finish the page in any way you like.

The stack of papers seemed perfect for a single photo, so I pulled one of my children and my niece in the bath. I've had the bath paper for ages but it was smaller then 12x12 so I mounted it on cardstock as my background and used an assortment of pink and blue papers for my layers. They're not quite the same sizes as in the starting point as I was mostly working with scraps and used them as they were. This tall thin font was perfect for reinforcing my title, and I finished off with a scattering of sequins and gems which I hope are reminiscent of bath bubbles.




Supplies
Cardstock - DCWV?
Paper - Provocraft, Crate Paper Random, Crate Paper Neighborhood, Pink Paislee Snow Day, Unknown Floral
Letters - Jillibean Soup
Border Sticker - Crate Paper Farmhouse
Ink - Ink It Up!
Gems & Sequins - from Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment