Sunday 1 December 2013

Another Year Older

The Red Ribbons House at UKScrappers held a mini cyber-crop last week, but I was working and couldn't participate 'live', so I've been playing catch-up this weekend. The first challenge was a sketch, which I loosely followed.

I've gone back to my 2003 photos and scrapped three that my cousin sent me of her children. They live in New Jersey so we don't see each other very often, but she always sends me photos in her Christmas cards.



Supplies

Cardstock - Papermania
Paper - docrafts Spring Chic, Crate Paper The Pier, Crate Paper DIY Shop
Letters - Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi
Washi Tape - Crate Paper DIY Shop, We R Memory Keepers
Star - Creative Embellishments
Sticker - Pebbles Fresh Goods
Ink - docrafts

Tools
Elle's Studio 'Notes' Stamp
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment