Tuesday 7 January 2014

Christmas Stockings

I'm moving from very old paper and photos on the last page, to my newest paper and photos for this page. I scrapped photos of my children on Christmas morning with the aid of the latest sketch from Stuck?! Sketches.

My new paper is Glitz Design's Hello December collection which I won from Scrap Whispers' September/October challenges (thank you to Georgina, Rosey and Nilsa). I like the colour palette of this collection - traditional reds, greens and golds with a touch of brighter yellow, and it matches with my older Christmas papers too.



Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill Grenadine
Paper - Glitz Design Hello December, Pebbles Welcome Christmas
Letters - Glitz Design Hello December
Layered Stickers - Pebbles Welcome Christmas
Flat Stickers - Glitz Design Hello December, Echo Park Christmas Dots & Stripes
Wood Veneer Heart - Studio Calico
Ink - docrafts

Tools
Big Shot & Tag Dies
X-Cut Corner Punch

6 comments:

  1. sweet page Amanda, full of lovely memories I'm sure :) thank you for sharing it with us over at stuck?! happy new year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Christmas take on the sketch, great use of embellishments. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Love your paper choices and the clean flow of the page. Thanks for joining in at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page. I'm a fan of traditional Christmas colours too. Not heard of that sketch site so thanks for mentioning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice pages, as always. I think the Whitby & Endeavor is my favorite of this most recent batch. But you know I really like multi-photo layouts.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page! love the stocking on top. thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete