Saturday 25 January 2014

Hardwick Hall

A couple of years ago, Shimelle Laine ran a class called The Perfect Collection, where she set out to make as many pages as possible from a single scrapbook collection. She's revisiting the collection pack this month with a new class called Return to the Collection but the focus is slightly different. Rather than making as many pages as possible she is making six pages using papers from a single kit, plus other supplies as required and there is a video for each of the six pages. So far I've watched the first two videos, and made a page from the first one.



I didn't actually use a collection pack as such, but I tried to pull a kit together from my stash. I started from that multi-coloured doily paper, that I love but have never managed to use, and added in some single-colour prints and some neutrals. Despite my willingness to mix collections and manufacturers, the majority of my 'kit' comes from Crate Paper.

Supplies
Paper - Crate Paper Restoration, Crate Paper Random, MME The Sweetest Thing, KaiserCraft Secret Bird Society
Letters - American Crafts
Stickers - Crate Paper Restoration

Tools
X-Cut Corner Punch
Woodware Tag Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment