Friday 28 March 2014

Make Believe

It's that time again - Time for the "Big Reveal" at Scrap Whispers. Over the past couple of months, three teams of scrappers have been scraplifting a page in turn. Each team started from the same layout, but they could have changed drastically since then as each player will pick and choose which elements about her team-mate's page to copy and which elements to change.

I was playing near the end this time - I was given Angie's page and I liked it a lot, so I changed very little. My photos are old ones of my children in the park near my parents' home.



And this was Angie's page:

The main difference of course is that I used circles instead of hexagons. I do like the hexagons, but I have no way of cutting them quickly and evenly, so I fell back on my scalloped circle punch.

I also liked the letter blocks that she used for her title, and scoured my stash for something similar. My letters are individually cut from a piece of HOTP paper. I have a few sheets of this with different alphabet tiles, but I keep forgetting that I own them as I don't keep them with the rest of my letters.


You can see the starting layout and the three chains of pages over on the Scrap Whispers blog: Georgina's Team; Nilsa's Team; Rosey's Team.

Supplies
Paper - Studio Calico Snippets, Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go 6x6 Pad, HOTP Brown Alphabet Tiles, Grey from Stash
Ink - docrafts
Ribbon - from Stash

Tools
Woodware Scalloped Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment